With its sleek design and high-quality construction, the Anaheim swivel counter stool is the perfect addition to any kitchen or dining area. Crafted with a sturdy commercial grade metal base, The 24" seat height is perfect for a 36 inch high counter, and comes with 360° swivel for easy mobility and flexibility while seated.
Designed for comfort as well as style, the Anaheim swivel counter stool features a plush seat and backrest that cradle your body and provide a comfortable seating experience. The gray leatherette cover is easy to clean and maintain, making it a practical choice for everyday use.
Whether you're enjoying a quick meal or entertaining guests, this stylish stool is sure to impress.
- Heavy duty cold-rolled steel frame provides a strong frame with a 300 lb. weight capacity that is light enough to move easily
- 360-degree swivel mechanism provides greater mobility, reduces strain on the body, and adds an element of playfulness to your decor.
- Fire retardant foam cushion
- Powder-coated metal finish is hard, durable and long-lasting with resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading
- Fully welded metal frame with only a little assembly required. Just unbox the chair and attach the base to the top to set-up your space!
- Nylon floor protectors help prevent mars or scratches to floors
- Metal footrest provides added comfort and support while seated
- Upholstered seat makes for a more comfortable seat
- 24" seat height Counter Stool fits 36" high counters easily
- Constructed to support up to 300 pounds. in weight
- Gray leatherette cover replicates the look and feel of real leather in a more easy-care polyurethane cover
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.